Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bon Fire on the Beach!


Pops at the Beach

Suzie. Either I caught the light just right or she was very holy today.

Lucy (my eyes were closed!)

Debbie, Suzie, and Jeri
Dear Lucy,





Had a great bon fire on the beach yesterday with Suzie, Dad, Debbie and her friend Jeri. Of course all the dogs were with us and the weather was great.





Suzie was introduced to Smores which she ate heartily. Dad got to get out of the apartment for awhile, Lucy met Jeri's dog and got to play with Debbie's dogs, and a good time was had by all.










--Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kath- I was thinking about you tonight and wondering how things are going for you. I applaud you for being so forthright in your blog. I only talk about technical stuff in my blog and never share anything personal. I think it takes a lot of courage to do what you do. I won't pretend to even know how hard it's been for you to lose Anne. I know how connected you two were because I saw it for myself - and that was just when you were friends. It is a very rare blessing to ever find that. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete