Monday, June 1, 2009

Lunch with the Brother and Nephew


Dear Lucy,

Finally after years of not seeing my nephew Scott, Ken and I went to Los Angeles to have lunch with him. It was great fun.

The last time I saw him was many years ago when he and his partner Bruce got hitched, and now that I think about it, that was great fun too!

Scott works for the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles as a Social Worker and today started a new position within the agency. Hurray for you Scott; remember your family when you strike it rich in social work!

Scott loves to laugh, and I love to make people laugh so by the time we had finished our lunch, (at some restaurant that had cloth napkins not the kind that has a paper place mat with a "happy meal" picture on it) he and Ken and I all had sore cheeks--from laughing people, get your minds out of the gutter!

Thanks for taking time out on your first day of your new position to come visit with me. I will remember you in my Will. There's not a damn thing in it, but I will remember you!


--Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment