Sunday, June 28, 2009

Who'dathunk?


Dear Lucy,


One of the places that Donna took me while in Florida was a store that I can't remember the name of, but was like a Pier 1 Imports.

Knowing that I was leaving the next day, I went directly to the food section of the store and began browsing for goodies to take on the train.

Who'dathunk that while scanning the shelves I would come across a display of Bronco Bob's Raspberry Chipotle sauce?

Many years ago a friend of ours brought a bottle of this sauce to a gathering Anne and I were having. He poured it over a slab of cream cheese, and having that on a cracker was delicious.

Well, we were hooked. Especially Anne. She went on line and found the manufacturer and ordered a case of the stuff and we ate Bronco Bob's for months.

So there I am in Florida where I think there is no way that anything would remind me of Anne!

Who'dathunk?


--Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment