Thursday, August 5, 2010

Update


Dear Lucy,
Well, the heat is on again; it was up over 80 degrees yesterday and cloudy.
By about 11pm last night we were having a thunder and lightening storm. I love those as they are never severe enough to cause damage, but they don't last very long.
The cab I usually drive has no AC. Those of you in hotter climates gasp. Some of the cabs do have AC, but it's not the priority. Having a heater is.
Last night I had a dream that an elephant (no, not a pink one) kept coming into my house and being annoying. I ended up filling a squirt bottle with alcohol and when I sprayed it into the elephant's face, it would go away for awhile.
Pretty telling dream eh?
--Kathy

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Holy Metaphors Batman! You have an elephant in your living room!

    ReplyDelete