Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Family update

Dear Lucy,
Well, Suzie is doing much better these days, in fact, she got her first shower in a week yesterday. For those of us who have had to go without we can relate to how much this lifts the spirits of the person showering and all those living around the person showering!

Visited Dad yesterday at the nursing home. He seemed quite pale (even for a white boy like him) and not really with it mentally. Kind of hanging his head and looking confused. He had a blood transfusion at the end of April and is now averaging one transfusion about every 4 to 6 weeks.

Lucy kept me up half the night with the shits. Every hour or so she was needing to go outside and so I had to get up and let her out the back patio. Finally, I just left the door open enough for her to get in and out and I slept on the couch.
When I woke up this morning, I was cold and cramped on the couch and she was sound asleep in my bed!

I just have to get a handle on my family!

--Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment